We are committed to providing a high quality estate agency service to all our clients, but if you feel something went wrong, please address your complaint in the first instance to the negotiator involved or a Director of the company at 5 King Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4WF. You should detail exactly what you feel went wrong.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter/email within 3 working days acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our C.E.O. Margaret Thompson, who will review the matter and speak to the negotiator who acted for you.
- The C.E.O. will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within 3 working days of the meeting the C.E.O. will write to you to confirm what took place at the meeting and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting, or it is not possible to have one, then the C.E.O. will write to you giving a detailed reply to your complaint, including her suggestions (if any) for resolving the matter. This will be within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the National Association of Estate Agents. You will find contact details on their website at naea.co.uk.
Please note that this firm is not a member of the Jersey Association of Estate Agents. Margaret Thompson our C.E.O is personally a member of the National Association of Estate Agents.